While eating or watching a food show, have you ever considered cooking any of the dishes in front of you ? Specially exotic Indian dishes like butter chicken, paratha, halwa or any of numerous delectable dishes which make various parts of expansive Indian cuisine ? At first glance, it looks hard. Most people can’t seem to find right ingredients, spices, can’t cook following written recipes and in many cases just seems to difficult for a beginner. This is where our cooking classes can help you get over all the obstacles and help you learn cook a variety of Indian dishes in easiest way.
Our cooking classes teach the basics as well as advanced techniques which can be used to cook multiple dishes with minimal use of ingredients. You also learn how to cook Indian food in traditional ways as well as more modern ways for best results.
We have been holding cooking classes for since 2011 and have worked with reputed international chefs like Marion Grasby, Sarita Sehejpal, Graciela Cucchiara among a few others.
Currently, we are offering two types of Indian cooking classes to our guests. The guests can choose either one depending upon their requirements, available time and other factors. Each cooking class teaches cooking about 16-17 dishes for the shortest class and more than 24 for the longer classes. Click on the following links to know more :
Apart from these, custom cooking classes are also available on request. Please use our contact form to inform us of your requirements and we will be happy to arrange one for you.
Features of cooking classes:
- Free transport with pickup and drop from central Delhi.
- Learn to cook more than 15 dishes in 5 hours in short cooking class.
- Gift hamper containing selection of high quality ingredients for every guest.
- Cooking classes are held in an Indian home for best Indian experience.
- Preference for small groups and private cooking classes available.
- Choice for adding or removing dishes for maximum customisation.